Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Keep the Mullet!

The results are in for the most recent survey and it loks as though 34% believe the mullet will not leave the head of Bearings Group very own Brad Blickley.

32% Felt that Wermers would not stop complaining about the refs

16% Believed Legends would not stop drinking after the game

8% Felt Shane would not make a critical save & Van Patten would not stay on his feet.

After talking with Blickley, he was kind enough to answer a few questions.

1) What's the best part of having the mullet?
My teammates running their fingers through it before each game for good luck.
2) How often do you wash & comb it?
Wash it? I don't understand the question.
3) Have you ever considered cutting it off?
My good friend Erich Brus told me that it didn't look cool and people thought I looked funny. That hurt. I ran home and cried for hours holding scissors up to my hair, but I couldn't do it.
4) Do you think it helps your game?
It worked for Jagr...you decide.

No comments: