Saturday, February 23, 2008

D League Final Games

In the Final games of D League, we have some much anticipated match ups.

B & B Vs. Alien Hockey
After a remarkable and stunning win over 11 to 7 Insurance last week, the B & B players finally earned their first win. "My new helmet & mask combo did the trick" stated Hobbs of B & B. "Joe at Alien Hockey is the best guy in the whole wide world selling me some fabulous equipment to improve my game, I have him to thank for this great win and my great performance." Kessler of B & B contributed with 5 assists. "Finally, the person I passed it to finished by scoring." proclaimed Kessler. "I've been setting people up all season, they just couldn't convert." Alien Hockey got skunked last week to a strong Cup team. "We got too cocky" informed Keller of Alien, "I tried to keep them focused, but they were acting like 6 year olds" B & B has the momentum with the win, but I think it was just a lucky game. Alien by 3

Cup Vs. 11 to 7
"I guarantee a win...no question" exclaimed Green of 11 to 7. On the other side, Captain Johnson said "The only way we lose is if we don't show up." The battle of the top 2 teams should be a great end of season battle. "I plan on having at least 2 goals" mentioned Beede. "I should have 3 or 4 goals "stated Tinker of 11 to 7. He also stated ,"I predict the score will be 11 - 7 in our favor as a sign of respect to our sponsor."
"If they think they are getting by my brick wall defense, they have another thing coming" said Whiteman of Cup. "They are no match for me and my poke check."
I will go by the prediction of a final score of 11-7 with 11 to 7 winning.

Good luck & have fun!

No comments: