Monday, January 5, 2009

What a Blast!

So after the long layoff, I finally got to play in a great competitive game this Sunday. Coke Vs. Irwins and we ended in a tie!

Both teams fought hard and kept the game interesting. Our very own Jim "Superman Clark" Kent even added to the excitement by putting one past the dominant one Anderson.

I was so happy to play again and with such a great team, that I asked Captain Dan Koening to give me a small reminder of the team I played for.

I thought he did a nice job, but I was hoping he could incorporate a Coke logo as well. Who knows, maybe next week, I'll let him tattoo my chest.

As for Wednesday league, it looks as though my new team may also involve a caffeinated drink. The ownership group from Cup O' Insurance felt that I could be a missing piece to their playoff run. "Brendan is a so-so defensemen for us, but by adding Joe, maybe he can teach Brendan some things" declared co-captain Dave Green. Brad Dean added, "I get to play against him Sundays, but with him Wednesdays...I'm so confused."

Although not a finalized deal, it looks as though Joe may be on to face Legends, and his old nemesis Mr. Dane Lenhard.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

alienhockey said...

Who's this goooooood girl posting all these great comments?