Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cupid Cup & Prediction

I heard a rumor from a guy who knows a guy that lives next to a guy who had a neighbor that mentioned there may be another Cupid Cup 3 on 3 Tourney coming up.

Preliminary date is Saturday, Feb 28th. Watch for more details coming soon, but mark the date on your calendar.

---Adult C League

With an impressive win over Irwins on Sunday, Coke is ready to get on a winning streak. The winning goal was scored by none other than Josh Graham Cracker. Hide the Pepsi and fake body art, Coke/YDD is a comin'.

My apology to the Cup O Insurance team in advance as I will not make the game this Wednesday. I know this will significantly reduce the number of fans we have in the stands, but here is the math formula I used to determine whether I can play:

1 wife out of town + 2 boys + 1 school night + 1 Ten O'clock game = 0 chance to play

Good Luck All!

No comments: