Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Give Me Grief

Busy week and I waited until the last minute to make predictions.

So they will be short since its 5:30, and I still have to get the stat sheets printed.

Even though these are short, they are still accurate. Believe dat!

Alien vs. Red Alert
No brainer. We beat them once and we'll do it again. Alien by 2.

Tattoo Voodoo vs. Irwins
Irwins coming off a disappointing weak knocks the Voodoo down to reality. Irwins by 1

Cup O Kryptonite vs. Puck Hawgs
Kryptonite has lost 2 in a row. The slide continues. Hawgs by 3 (even without Tres)


Sorry for lack of details, quotes, humor, etc. I have come up with a resolution to my dilemma of getting this done. We have approx 97 players in league. If each player pitches in $516, I can afford to not work my regular job and dedicate myself to running a full time adult league. Just think, $516 breaks down to $1.41 per day. That's equal to that cup of coffee you get each morning, or that donut that you really could do without. Ask yourself, what's more important, a liquid wake up drink each morning, or loads of hockey value and entertainment for a year!

4 comments:

Pete Anthan said...

Make mine a non-fat latte, please.

Insurance Nerd said...

I didn't see the others, but you were spot on for the 10:00 game.

Tony said...

Wayyyy off on Vegas vs. Red Alert.

alienhockey said...

Not WAY off...just a tad.