Sunday, December 28, 2008

He Knows If You've Been Bad or Good...

So the holidays are coming to an end and although its not about what you get, it is nice to get stuff you want.

Unfortunately, I woke up Christmas morning, ran downstairs, looked out the window, but did not see a Lexus with a red bow like you see in the commercial.

On a similar note, as my wife opened her gift, I announced, "No, I didn't go to Jared's". The kids got what they asked for. A Matt Forte jersey, game for the Wii, chargers for the Wii & a Halo Action Figure.

As I walked around my house in the sandals I received and eating the Cliff Bars the kids bought me, I thought of my hockey friends and was curious if they got what they wanted. Here are some of the things a few of them asked Santa for.

Shane Bast - Roberto Luongo Goaltending Instructional DVD

Pete Anthan - A win in B League on Sundays

Erich Brus - A visor he can see through

John Hoekstra - Autographed Mike Dylo stick

Blaine Barker - To be human and have a weakness

Kacy Reeves - A defense in front of him

Matt Johnson - 8 More Chops League games

Matt Whitaker - Tattoo of Dan Koenig on his arm

Jake Anonson - A win in C League on Sundays

Tony Hansen - Smaller Five Hole

Aaron Clutts - Detroit win during Winter Classic

Gene Kelley - A full contact adult league

Matt Haynes - A new "G" League

In the end, we can all hope for a little something, but should be happy with what we have. I hope Santa was good to everyone and wish all a Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sadly, I think Santa gave me a larger 5 hole thanks to the holiday goodies.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

goalie29 said...

did anybody ask santa for some straight nets at the rink so they will actually stay on the mourings