Thursday, March 18, 2010

You Like-A da Jerky?

ABC League Irwin's very own, Dave Lasnek, is sometimes considered a jerk. But this is not related to his game play, but rather his Beef Jerky sales. Read his comments below.

Guys:

Here the link to my jerky website www.jerkydave.jerkydirect.com

You can order anything you see on the site directly. Shipping is a flat rate of $1.97, I placed my order last wednesday and it came in the mail today. I started out ordering things I thought I would like, and I have to tell you with no BS it is the best jerky I have ever tasted hands down! Also on the site you can order 2 6oz bags of 100% natural turkey strips for your dog for only $12.00. Since I opened my package tonight my dog has not left my side! You can click on the link for the pet strips and read the nutritional values. This would be a great item to order for your dog.
If you do decide to order something you should receive your shippment in about one week.

The others I purched were peppered slab style beef jerky, This product is all natural and has none of the following items:
No Added Hormones, No Antibiotics, No Preservatives, No MSG and No Artificial Ingredients.

Pepper flavored Buffalo jerky the same things are removed from the Buffalo jerky that was removed from beef jerky.

If you decide to order any products off my site it will ship directly to you home.

Thank you,

Jerkydave
David Lasnek
964-5191


Send some business his way.

1 comment:

Pete Anthan said...

I can vouch for how good Dave's meat is. I had the opportunity on Wednesday to sample it personally. I was sweaty and tired, but getting a handful of Dave's meat really woke me back up. It was so good, I might buy some turkey meat for Dave's dog just to say, "Thanks, Dave!" So don't be afraid to get a load of Dave's meat.