Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New job

Started a new job this past Monday and youth hockey practices have started as well. This being said, getting a late jump on weekly predictions. This is also a good thing as the injury report is more accurate and my picks shouls be dead on.

Game 1 Voodoo vs. Irwins
With Koenig and his crew proving me wrong last week and a come from behind win, they should easily roll team Irwins. Reeves will have a solid game as he typically does well in the early time slot. Irwins on the other hand did not show me what I expected. They lost to a sub par Alien team last week and although the early slot may give them a bit more jump, it won't be enough. Yankee Doodle Dandy goes to town by 4.

Game 2 Kryptonite vs. Hawgs
Johnson's coffee drinking crew disappoints in week 1. After blowing a 2 goal lead, the team I predicted to take first place at end of season got out of the gates slow. Although I still believe they will get on track, it won't start tonight. With the debut of Huyck, the team only gets weaker. Hawgs on the other hand begin their quest for a win streak. Another good showing from Sindelar will create an easy win tonight. Hawgs by 3.

Alien vs. Red Alert
My own team has shown some firepower. A terrific performance by Mark Dylo has sparked this team. This coupled with a missing Aaron Clutts had the Alien Guys looking sharp. The Battistas had a strong showing last week but won't be good enough tonight. Alien by 2.

The end
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: