Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Still A Regular Joe


Many people say that fame will not change them.

Most people who become famous do get sucked into the glamorous life and forget all the people that they used to call friends.....but I have not.

As most of you may have already seen my television debut, I am now a local celebrity. Even though I realize not everyone can be as talented as me on and off screen, I still respect those inferior to me.

Here are my superior television skills in action:


I know that after watching that video, everyone wants to say "I know that guy", and I'm flattered. Keep in mind, I'm the same Top-Level defenseman that every knew even before the stardom.


So don't be afraid to say hi if you see me on the street (just don't make eye contact), feel free to ask for an autograph (as long as you have a $10 bill handy) and don't be shy with your camera if you want to snap a pix (as long as you don't interfere with the Paparazzi).

No comments: