Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm a Genius

So far this week, I am dead on as far as predicting the winners. I had Alien Joe, Legends & Bearings Group all winning...surprise...I was right on every one. Thats what happens when God gives you a special gift...
The line was slightly off. I had Alien Joe winning by 4 goals, and we won by 1 goal. I factored in the normal goal by Topliff and Fascian, but as luck would have it, sad showing by both. I kept up my end and scored 2 goals that would have made ESPN, but unfortuneatly no cameras were at the game. Our goalie, Barker let in a soft one which I could have stopped. With the 2 missing goals & the easy save, the final would have been 5-1 and I would have been correct. Thats what I get for counting on my teamates.

For game #2, I had Legends winning by 2. The final was 4-3 in a shootout. If I knew Irwin's golaie Brown had gotten a new prescription for his contacts, I would have given them a bit more credit and called the OT score, but this info was left off the medical report (which is being investigated as we speak).

The final game, had Alien Mike get smoked by the Bearings Group. Although I predicted the winner, I was a bit off on the point spread. No explanation on this one...wait...Bast is in net...can anyone truly predict his performance.

We'll see how I do this weekend with C & D Leagues.

No comments: